There are so many exciting and interesting things to do in Orange County, California. Limousines Orange County will accommodate any occasion that you are attending. Below are just some of the places you might want to go in our lavish Orange County Limo:
1. DISNEYLAND – Disneyland Park is the first of two theme parks built at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, opened on July 17, 1955. It is the only theme park designed and built under the direct supervision of Walt Disney. This is obviously a beautiful family attraction that you have to see.
2. KNOTT’S BERRY FARM – Fun is always in season at Knott's Berry Farm! With dozens of rides, shows, roller coasters, and attractions in five themed areas, there is something for everyone
3. ORANGE COUNTY FAIR – The Orange County Fair, abbreviated as the OC Fair, is a 23-day annual fair that is held every summer at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, California.
4. MEDIEVAL TIMES – Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament is a family dinner theater featuring staged medieval-style games, sword-fighting, and jousting performed by a cast of 75 actors and more than 20 horses in each location.
5. BALBOA FUN ZONE – The Balboa Fun Zone is a family destination located on the Balboa Peninsula in the city of Newport Beach, Orange County, California.
6. ORANGE COUNTY ZOO – The Orange County Zoo is a small 8-acre zoo located within the 477-acre Irvine Regional Park in the city of Orange, California, United States. The zoo is mainly home to animals and plants that are native to the Southwestern United States.
7. KNOTT’S SOAK CITY – A seasonal water park with a variety of slides for kids and adults to enjoy.